ChaoticRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im not sure what format you're supposed to type in...

2 posters

Go down

Im not sure what format you're supposed to type in... Empty Im not sure what format you're supposed to type in...

Post  Gnesh500 Wed May 12, 2010 4:16 pm

*Sneaks in and walks around a bit*
*Finds Ikub'ra talking to siril'ean*
*Overhears conversation*
"We have caught Tangath Toborn! This will prove very useful against the overworlders" said Ikub'ra
"Yes it will. Very good now-"
*I sneeze*
*Ikub'ra and Siril'ean turn around*
"AAAAAAAH dont eat me!"
*Siril'ean and ikubr'a charge towards Gnesh*
*Quickly scans siril'ean and ports out*

oooooh woops sorry posted a new topic. meant to post a repply to another one lol

Last edited by Gnesh500 on Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explained in the post)
Gnesh500
Gnesh500

Back to top Go down

Im not sure what format you're supposed to type in... Empty Re: Im not sure what format you're supposed to type in...

Post  chriscrasher0 Wed May 12, 2010 4:19 pm

[Wow, it says new topic. AAnd we can ask roooster or Sam to lock this topic.Wink]
chriscrasher0
chriscrasher0

Back to top Go down

Im not sure what format you're supposed to type in... Empty Re: Im not sure what format you're supposed to type in...

Post  Gnesh500 Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

I know but Im so used to the post reply being on the left and new topic on the right. Its opposite here
Gnesh500
Gnesh500

Back to top Go down

Post  chriscrasher0 Wed May 12, 2010 9:36 pm

I know.Razz
chriscrasher0
chriscrasher0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum