ChaoticRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blazier's Quest

2 posters

Go down

Blazier's Quest Empty Blazier's Quest

Post  rooster5man Thu May 13, 2010 12:30 am

Blazier was zooming along on his Mowercycle and happened to stop in Gloomuck Swamp, right near a small, empty Cavern. Here was where his Quest, assigned by Biakan, would begin.

Biakan told Blazier to deliver messages around Perim, being that he had "more important business" to attend to, and one message was actually a Package to be left in the Cavern, under some secret Deal between 2 shady Creatures. Biakan didn't want Blazier to know anything about this little deal, so he specifically told him "take the Package and leave it there - No Questions asked."

Blazier rummaged through his saddle and found his Maxxor's Torch, which he recieved from Maxxor for performing a special task many Solem ago. He quietly walked through the Cavern and bumped into a...Chaotic Player?! It was Rooster5man, exploring parts of his new Location Scan.

"Hey, Blazier," Rooster happily told the Cartographer.

"What brings YOU here, Chaotic Player?!" Blazier squeakily shouted.

"I'm Rooster5man, I'm just looking around - I don't mean any harm."

"Ah, well," Blazier embarassingly said. "Say...You mind helping me out here?"

"Sure," Rooster quickly replied.

"You mind dropping this Package off deep inside the Cave? I'm pretty busy," he lied.

Rooster took the Package, nodded, and started off towards the back of the Cave.

Quietly stepping around, Scanner in his right hand for light and Package under his left arm, he finally dropped off the Package. Next thing he knew, he was trampled on and knocked unconsious.

rooster5man

Back to top Go down

Blazier's Quest Empty Re: Blazier's Quest

Post  rooster5man Thu May 13, 2010 12:45 am

What seemed like hours later, but only an hour or so (Earth time), Rooster wearily woke up in the back of the Cavern. Rooster looked around, finding the Package was gone. He didn't panic, he thought that maybe it was taken by the right people. Just to be safe, he wanted to contact his new friend - Sam.

"Sam, can you come to Gloomuck Swamp? I'm in the Cavern right near the middle of the place."

rooster5man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Shady Thu May 13, 2010 1:11 am

Sam quickly ported to Gloomuck after an urgent call from Rooster. Sam ported in a swirl of code. He looked about, he could not see a cavern anywhere. 'Near the middle of the place.' Sam repeated in his head. Finally, he saw it, a big cavern in the middle of a plain. Sam took one step forward and fell in goo. "Yeck!" he yells out loud. "Damn goo." Sam got up, now all covered in goo and dragged his feet threw the gunk. Finally, he reached the mouth of the cavern. 'What a weird place.' Sam thought as he looked around suspiscously. There was an eerie feeling to the cave that sent shivers up his spine. Everything about the place creeped him out. But, the thing that creeped Sam out the most, he had the most bizarre feeling that he had been here before. He walked on.
Sam Shady
Sam Shady
Admin

http://chaoticrp.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  rooster5man Thu May 13, 2010 1:16 am

Rooster could see a shadow approaching. With quick reflexes, he aimed the Scanner light at the figure. "Sam! Uh...Why are you covered in all that gu-?" Rooster thought it would be a long story, so he paused and found something else to say. "Some thing, or things, jumped me. You see anybody around when you came here?"

rooster5man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Shady Thu May 13, 2010 1:21 am

Sam was jumpy. He looked in all directions. "Rooster, we need to get out of here. Now." Sam motioned for Rooster to get up. He was growing impatient and worried.
Sam Shady
Sam Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rooster5man Thu May 13, 2010 1:22 am

"Slow your roll there, Sam. What's wrong?" Rooster asked.

Just to be sure Sam wouldn't bark at him to keep moving, Rooster ran back to the Cavern's entrance.

rooster5man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Shady Thu May 13, 2010 1:27 am

"Nothing, just nothing." A dead serious look was in Sam's eyes. He ran to the front entrance. He exited just behind Rooster who was running. 'What's this weird feeling I'm getting.' Sam backed away from the entrance. As he did the cavern dissappeared. Frightened, Sam tumbled back and fell in the goo, once again. He laughed. A smile came back on his face as he got up.
Sam Shady
Sam Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rooster5man Thu May 13, 2010 1:28 am

Rooster reached his hand down to help Sam up. "You sure you okay there?"

rooster5man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Shady Thu May 13, 2010 1:31 am

Sam hesitated. "Yes. I'm sure. Let's get out of here."
Sam Shady
Sam Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rooster5man Thu May 13, 2010 1:34 am

Rooster ran to a little inlet where the Swamp ended. "Like I wanted to tell you earlier, I was delivering a Package when I got jumped...It's missing now. You think it's in safe hands?"

rooster5man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum